What is Fortnite?
Fortnite‘s game is probably the most popular game in the world, with millions of users playing it daily through different platforms. While many other online games start to boom in the modern era, Fortnite remains to be a chick in the field, getting more and more players each day.
It was first released in 2017 by a Carolina-based studio of Epic Games. It is a game where the last man standing is the winner. The players would drop into a map, alongside with 99 other players. Usually, the game would last 20 to 30 minutes provided that you have stayed alive until the end. But to stay alive, players have got to do some strategic actions to keep their feet standing on the ground. This includes collecting weapons and items as much as possible. Additionally, players should build forts and protect the survivor’s island to ensure that they keep going until the last minute of the game.
Fortnite has become very popular that it gathered legions of fans, influencing other gamers to check it out. Its popularity may be caused by one of the most significant factors in the gaming world, it is free to download and can be used through different devices. However, the type of Fortnite game may vary according to its game mode.
This phenomenal video game has three different game modes released at different times:
- Fortnite: Save the World: Save the World is the first and original developed Fortnite game mode by Epic Games. In this, you play in a squad of four players to complete missions. This mode allows you to earn in-game items to build your home base. To understand more, as stated from the mode title, you basically would save the world from a zombie apocalypse, saving other survivors along with your missions. It is most known as a collaborative game. (This mode was released in July 2017 as first Fortnite launching)
- Fortnite Battle Royale: Battle Royale is the most popular among players, and probably it is the mode most people would associate with Fortnite. Many gamers are into this more than the other two game modes. In this, you can play individually, in duo, or in a squad, which typically is in a group of three or four. You play with 99 other characters wherein you start as weaponless and must scavenge for weapons, items, and even vehicles to attack other players, build your fort, and stay alive. (This mode was released September 2017, following “Save the World”)
- Fortnite Creative: Creative mode is a sandbox version of Fortnite and is similar to Minecraft. Here, players have the complete freedom to do whatever they want. They can create their games and challenge other players. Unofficial games are also allowed where you can invite your friends (including racing and platforming games). (This mode was released as the third Fortnite version in December 2018)
Among these three modes, players have ranked the Battle Royale on top due to its more appealing features. It has gathered millions of users weeks after its release and became very popular as a multiplatform video game.
The real way to get free Fortnite V Bucks
Fortnite V Bucks is the game currency spent in all three modes released. Players across the world level up their games by purchasing the latest trend in Fortnite, so they will not be left behind among other users. Using the Fortnite V-bucks, players can purchase new customization like Outfits, Emotes, the latest season’s Battle Pass, etc.
Here’s how to get free Fortnite V Bucks:
- Challenges: Level up your experience as you complete Fortnite challenges. It is the simplest way to earn legitimate free Fortnite V Bucks. Usually, you just have to unlock challenges through finishing early quests. With this, you will be offered to do missions you need to complete multiple times. However, it can only be repeatable up to 10 times.
- Playing Fortnite Save the World: You can also earn your free V bucks by playing Fortnite’s original mode as it gives bonuses, rewards, and challenges when you log-in daily. You can earn thousands of its currency by directly playing and completing missions that you can also use when you play Battle Royale Mode.
- Daily quests: Daily quests are offered routinely, and you can take advantage of it daily. It provides you 50 V-bucks each. You only have to collect until you enough V-bucks to purchase the customization you want in the latest trend of Fortnite.
- Points Reward Sites: There are usually websites that could offer you free PaySafe Card or PayPal money that you could use to buy a V-bucks card. This can be given to you by answering online surveys and other offers. It might be a different method, but it can help you if you are broke and wants to have enough money to purchase the latest trends in Fortnite.
While these options seem to be a lot of work for you, do not be fooled by websites that offer free V-bucks without doing anything. Those sites are fake and scammers, so you have to be careful and avoid handing down your account credentials. Sites that are offering cheating and free generated V-bucks are fraud and should not be in any way trusted.
Fortnite is a survival game. Though it may have different game modes, gamers across the globe are playing it more and more each day. It has restrictions for age users due to violent scenes such as killing and destructive actions. Parents were advised to guide their children. However, this restriction did not hinder Fortnite’s popularity among other online games. Many teenagers, young adults, and even official adults engage in playing this survival game not just to release stress, but also to bond among friends (if not playing individually).
But as players continue to use this game on different platforms, they might want to upgrade and be on the rise for the latest trends of Fortnite. You must be careful to avoid getting scammed as you desire for Free V-bucks (Fortnite’s game currency).